Cheap in Vietnam
If you want to feel rich – you can definitely do it in Vietnam because Vietnam is cheap country. The prices here are low, and you’ll become a millionaire right after money exchange, the exchange rate here is about 20000 Vietnamese Dongs for 1 USD, so you can tell everyone you had some 50000 burger and fries. Vietnam is not only never ending holiday for your body and soul, but Vietnam is a cheap place to stay.
It’s cheap in VietnamCome to Mui Ne and you’ll find out, it’s cheap in Vietnam to:
- rent a room;
- eat at cafes and restaurants (including seafood, such as shrimps, squids, snails, scallops, lobsters, oysters and different fish);
- buy tea and coffee;
- buy traditional medicines made of herbs, mushrooms, roots and snake poison;
- go to SPA or beauty salons, massage or dentist;
- buy cloths and shoes, backpacks and suitcases, bags, purses, belts and other accessorizes made of crocodile leather, pearls and gemstones;
- and it’s also cheap to travel to Vietnam with English-speaking travel agency Dima-tour!