If you want to feel rich – you can definitely do it in Vietnam because Vietnam is cheap country. The prices here are low, and you’ll become a millionaire right after money exchange, the exchange rate here is about 20000 Vietnamese Dongs for 1 USD, so you can tell everyone you had some 50000 burger and fries. Vietnam is not only never ending holiday for your body and soul, but Vietnam is a cheap place to stay.
It’s cheap in Vietnam
Come to Mui Ne and you’ll find out, it’s cheap in Vietnam to:
- rent a room;
- eat at cafes and restaurants (including seafood, such as shrimps, squids, snails, scallops, lobsters, oysters and different fish);
- buy tea and coffee;
- buy traditional medicines made of herbs, mushrooms, roots and snake poison;
- go to SPA or beauty salons, massage or dentist;
- buy cloths and shoes, backpacks and suitcases, bags, purses, belts and other accessorizes made of crocodile leather, pearls and gemstones;
- and it’s also cheap to travel to Vietnam with English-speaking travel agency Dima-tour!
Actually, almost everything is quite cheap in Vietnam. Come here to try it yourself, and you’ll never regret it! Apart from beautiful nature and exotic fruits, warm sea and famous Vietnamese massage, Vietnam offers you easy ways to purchase everything – from pearls to electronics. Come to Mui Ne and we’ll help you to get from the airport, choose a tour, buy medicines, exchange money, buy a SIM-card or connect to Internet. We also can give you addresses of good cafes, reliable dentists and respectful SPA and beauty salons.
We are happy to tell and show you everything we know about Vietnam!